Yelkenli tekneYelkenli YatavailableSydney Yachts
Built 2013, launch 2014.
Very well maintained racer, ready for next campaign.
Fast, easy to handle, stable and spacious, the Sydney GTS43 serves as a comfortable cruiser, short- handed family weekender and competitive IRC racer.
The Sydney GTS43 seamlessly combines a performance orientated yacht with spacious cruising comforts, offering universal appeal to racers, couples and families alike.
- 12 volt Lights fitted throughout vessel with 4 halogen bulkhead lights fitted in the saloon area.
- Electrical switch panel fitted with Volt & Amp meter, LED display and circuit breakers with LED indicator lights.
- 3 x Gel Batteries with VMR Smart Charge system
- Switchboard with digital volt & amp meter
- 240 volt Shore power with 2 x outlets & battery charger
- LED Nav lights
B&GH3000 Hercules Performance Pack
- Carbon Instrument bracket on mast
- H3000 GFD Pack
- Vertical MHU Pack
- Vertical MHU Top Bracket
- H2000 Speed sensor
- H2000 Depth Sensor
- Zeus Touch 12" Plotter/MFD
- Zeus Touch 8" Plotter/MFD
- SIMRAD NAIS400 Class B AIS System
- Ray marine AIS100 VHF Antenna Splitter
- ICOM ICM424 VHF Radio
- ICOM "Command MIC IV" HM-195 black
- Fusion Electronics IP700 IPOD Stereo
- H3000 ACP2 Pilot pack
- B&G Ram drive, hydraulic Type 2
- HGSC for ACP Pilot, Gyro Stabilized Compass
- Rotary Rudder Sensor
- Emergency Helm compass fitted on Centreline under companionway -Sailmon Model E4 (processor) Sailmon Model VII Landscape (screen) Sailmon SailEthernet (to communicate with other instruments) Sailmon Wifi (for connectivity) Sailmon SNET 20m (cable with connector) Sailmon E4 Fastnet Cable (E4 to B&G Fastnet connection)
- Mainsail-1 MR 7300 With rail system ( 2014)
- Mainsail-2 MR 7300 Offshore ( 2014)
- Mainsail-3 MR 7300 Inshore ( 2016)
- Jib 1-1 MR 7300 (2014)
- Jib 1-2 MR 7300 (2016)
- Jib 2-1 MR 7300 (2014)
- Jib 2-2 MR 7300 (2016)
- Jib 3-1 MR 7300 (2014)
- Jib 3-2 MR 7300 (2016)
- Jib 4-1 MR 7300 (2014)
- A1 (2016)
- A1,5 (2014)
- A2-1 (2014)
- A2-2 (2016)
- A4-1 (2014)
- A4-2 (2016)
- C0-1 Code zero
- SS-1 Staysail
- Storm Jib
- Try sail
- A3-furling Onesail (2016) Not used yet
- Code zero
- Emergency tiller
- Cabin soles are composite construction finished in Wenge rubber based wear resistant flooring.
- Main saloon is fitted with port and starboard settees, fixed Wenge laminate table, crew lockers and storage.
- Blue upholstery
- A separate navigation station
- Stainless steel companionway steps with moulded composite treads in black.
- An enclosed ventilated head area with vanity sink, shower, lockers and flushing toilet.
- Forward cabin with double berth, fore hatch, storage and hanging locker with V-groove gel-coated hull liners
- Single fixed aft berths port & starboard complete with hanging locker with V- groove gel coated hull liners.
- 4 x Lee cloths to saloon & split quarterberth bunks
- Companionway grab rails (pair)
- Webasto Air Top Evo 3900 D Heating
- Large capacity icebox fitted in the galley on the port side, 12V, light weight.
- Two burner Origo stove with oven, including gas bottle locker
- Stainless steel sink
- Storage area for crockery and cutlery....Read full description