Yelkenli tekneavailableWauquiezPilot Saloon 42
Beautiful Pilot Saloon 42 - now available, In new condition
- Mainsail 46.0 m²
- Genoa 43.5 m²
- Upwind sail area: 89,5 m²
Beautiful Pilot Saloon 42 - now available, in new condition, never sailed with
Very well equipped with many options
- Upgrade Yanmar engine from 57 to 80HP with Maxprop
- New set of sails, never used
- Teak side decks
- Electric (secondary) winch
- Lazy bags
- Cockpit cushions
- Heating in all cabins
- Electric toilets
- Raymarine electronic pack
- Shallow draft throat
- Mainsail 46.0 m²
- Genoa 43.5 m²
- Wind sail area: 89.5 m²
Available for test sail in Lelystad. Contact us for more information.
>White upholstery - Florida (full grain, smooth aspect)
- Stained PMMA hatch boards with lock and in-deck recessed storage with drain.
- Curved laminated teak steps with non-skid inserts
- Stainless steel handrails
- Wet gear locker with door (for two (2) cabin layout)
- Raised Saloon with Panoramic Vison.
- Dining area with large table.
- Numerous lockers under sofas and backrests.
- Separate and highly equipped Nav. Work station with desk and large screen.
- CORIAN working countertops with integrated double sink and mixer tab.
>210L 12V refrigerator/freezer with stainless steel drawers.
- Drawers for cutlery, large pots and pans, various other locking spaces and waste bin.
- Opening hatch above galley.
- Exclusive Wauquiez crockery for 6 persons.
- Matrasses and cushions made of high density foam and all berths are equipped with slatted bases.
- Owner's stateroom in aft ship; Large double bed with hanging locker and storage. Sofa to starboard.
- Stereo radio/MP3 (USB, Bluetooth) + 2 speakers inside and outside.
- OCEANAIR Sky screens and fly screens on all opening hatches.
- Blinds on all portholes.
Engine, electrics, water
- Easy accessible engine room
- Engine YANMAR 80hp (upgrade to standard)
- 12 V / 125 Amp Alternator
- Sail drive.
- 3 bladed fixed propellers.
- 415 L fuel tank with decanter filter
- 55 Amp start battery.
- Engine room lights
- Thermic and sound insulation.
- Bow thruster in tunnel (7CV) with dedicated battery set
- 12V, DC system including two (2) 135 Amp service gel batteries.
- Shore power outlet with 12V/40 Amp battery charger
- 12V Panel with touchscreen control interface - can be remotely controlled by a smartphone) installed at navigationstation.
- Recessed LED lightning throughout.
- Reading lights at each bed, in the saloon and at the chart table.
- Extra service batteries (X x 140 ampH) with extra charger (XAmp)
- Converter 12V-230V 2000W
Plumbing & Freshwater
- Total capacity of 415 L (+200L optional) with electric gauge under floorboards.
- 40L boiler (working from Engine or 220V)
- 12V Electric water system
- Electric bilge pumps for grey water
- Cockpit shower with hot/cold water
- Two (2) blackwater tanks for toilets.
- Self-training cockpit and chainlocker
- Double working manual bilge pump in the cockpit.
Rig and sails
- Code 0 (MYLAR/FIBRES) (furler)
- Mainsail FullBatten Offshore
- Genoa on furler Offshore
- Lazy Bag (Lazy Jacks)
Spars & Rigging
- Deckstepped aluminum anodized mast with two (2) sets of aft swept spreaders and full batten system. With winch.
>Rigid tree catch
- Manual headsail furling system
<1x19 Dyform wire rigging with split backstay, forestay, upper, intermeditate and lower shrouds.
>Running rigging: Mainhalyard (Dyneema), Genoahalyard (Dyneema), tree toppinglift, mainsheet, genasheets, outhaul, reefinglines (3) and furlerline for genoa furling system.
>Chainplate for inner forestay on deck
Navigation and electronics
- Raymarine electronics pack
- Autopilot (Compas Gyro AV-1 calculator ACU400)
- Transducer AIS-650 Class B
- Capteur DST800 (probe, loch, tempering)
- Hydraulic autopilot ram
- Remote autopilot control Raymarine (SmartController)
- Chart table
- iPad with all equipment
- Port helmet station
- 1 repeater I70s+ VHF Ray260 + MFD 7"
- Stbd helmet station
- 1 repeater I70s + autopilot control P70 + MFD 7"
- Teak on sidedecks (black caulking) and Teak on foredeck (black caulking)
- Harken ball bearing blocks
- Spinlock rope clutches.
- Two (2) stainless steel ANDERSEN 40 ST FS 2 speed secondary self-tailing winches close to helmet stations. Or which the starboard winch is electric.
- Two (2) stainless steel ANDERSEN 46 ST FS 2 speed primary self-taling winches close to helm stations.
- Mainsheet led back to secondary winches.
- Two (2) Harken genoa tracks with adjustable cars.
- 6 mooringlines (black)
- 6 fenders with fenders socks (black)
- Four (4) large fixed hull portlights with blinds.
- Teak on cockpit seats and cockpit floor
- Large cockpit table with two (2) folding leaves fitted on a stainless steel support.
- Three (3) large opening portlights for aft cabin ventilation.
- Gearlocker under helmseat - starboard
- Gas locker under helmseat - port
- Folding swimming platform with teak
- Removable swimming ladder
- Integrated storage for liferaft.
- Two (2) steering pedestals with consoles for electronics.
- Mechinal engine control throttle to starboard.
- Two (2) steering compasses
- Two-part stainless steel pushpit with three (3) closing wires end outboard engine support.
- Stainless steel pullpit
- Six (2) adequatly sized fixed mooring cleats
- Stainless steel stanchions wiht three (3) 7X19 wire lifelines.
- Two (2) decklifelines with stainless steel folding padeyes
- Three (3) folding padeyes in the cockpit for saftey harnesses.
- Two (2) stainless steel handrails on coach roof.
- Self draining anchor locker with bitterend and 1000 W windlass with a vertical gipsy for 10 mm chain, 16 kg. Rocna Anchor with 50 meters, 10 mm chain and 50 meters rope.
- Stainless steel bowsprit with integrated anchor roll.
- Large Saillocker with electric bilge pump
- AC shore power outlet with connection cable.
- Sprayhood (Sunbrella)
- Cockpit cushions (Sunbrella)
- Cockpit Protection kit (wheel + cockpit table covers)
...Read full description