Chris-Craft 410 Motor Yacht197741ft
$ 30,000 tax not included
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
|Model||410 Motor Yacht|
|HIN||CCHSA141M77I|1977 Chris-Craft 410 Motor Yacht
Reason for selling is "down sizing".
This Chris-Craft has now been on the market more than a month. Please submit your offer today!
New Reduced Price!! Great condition 410 Commander! Upgrades throughout! Regularly maintained! Ready for your next adventure!
This boat runs great! It is priced to sell to someone looking for a nice vintage motor yacht.
This1977 Chris Craft Commander is a vintage design that is appealing to many. With five separate berths, there is sleeping for six. This boat is also equipped with dual drive stations.
This Classic vessel has a roomy salon, a galley, and two heads. Whether you are entertaining or just hanging out, the salon offers a great space with settee, recliner, and breakfast-style counter with chairs.
The galley has full-size refrigerator freezer, stove top. oven and a double stainless steel sink.
This vessel also has two full heads with showers. A great. aft seating area surrounded by an enclosure with isinglass windows. And don't forget about the flybridge that gives you the option of open-air or bimini.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Sea Ray, Bayliner, and Carver vessels for sale. If you're in the Minneapolis, St. Paul, Bloomington, or Brooklyn Park areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other motor yacht options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
|Max Bridge Clearance||16.83ft|
|Fresh Water Tank||378.54 l ()|
|Fuel Tank||1324.89 l ()|
The exterior of this vessel is in good shape. This boat is in in good condition, it was recently cleaned up and is ready for a new owner. It is in the water and awaits someone to clean up and polish this regal classic.
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- GFI Outlets (Included)
- Horn (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (2)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Shower Sump Pump (Included)
- Speedometer (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Storage Locker Lights (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Water Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Water Temp Gauge (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Macerator (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Trim Tab Controls (Included)
- Trim Tabs (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Separate Depth Sounder (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)