$ 85,000 tax not included
Wakefield, Rhode Island
|Offered By||Pop Yachts|1978 Rose Brothers 48
Only 80 photos available on this website. See all 89 photos at www.popyachts.com/view/300463
Reason for selling is "Moving Up".
ANY and ALL offers will be put in front of our seller! Submit your offer today!
COI Licensed for 27 Passengers and 2 Crew! Twin Cat 3208 TA 375HP diesels. Phasor 6.5kW Gen-set.
1978 Rose Brothers 48' head boat that is currently working and has it's full COI. Boat is rated for 27 passengers and 2 crew and the boat was last inspected in Spring 2022.
Well designed boat from the famous Rose Brothers team. The boat is currently working the waters of Southern Rhode Island as a head boat and can be placed into service by a new captain almost immediately.
Rated for 27 passengers it is used off Block Island on all day trips but could likely be switched to near shore if desired and run split trips.
The boat is in nice condition for it's vintage. Continuous maintenance is evident by the current cosmetic and mechanical condition. The boat has space around the cockpit and at the gunnels all around for fishing guests. There is a large prep station table in the cockpit as well.
Inside the main deck cabin is open and light with some seating around the perimeter. There is a full enclosed head with pump out connections.Large window provide ample light and ventilation.
Forward is a crew room with fishing gear and tackle. There is a full size refrigerator and overhead lights. All the way forward is a work room for the crew and two single berths.
Engine access is from the cabin sole and access is good. The engines are easily serviced as is the generator. There is a ProTournament 360 3 bank charger, a large fire suppression system and a remote camera monitoring system installed on the bridge.
The bridge has full visibility and full electronics for complete control. There are multiple vhf radios, multiple radar and gps/plotters and fishfinder systems installed. There is also the video screen for the engine room monitor. Additionally, there is an opening forward window and a small AC unit installed.
Additional equipment includes certified life rafts that can be bought with the boat.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Custom, Custom Design Services, and Steel vessels for sale. If you're in the Worcester, Providence, New Bedford, or Brockton areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other charter boat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
Speed & Distance
|Fresh Water Tank||151.42 l ()|
|Fuel Tank||1892.71 l ()|
|Engine Model||3208 TA|
|Engine Model||3208 TA|
The boat is in good overall cosmetic and mechanical condition and all maintenance is reported to be up to date. The safety inspection of the COI certification was conducted Spring of 2022 and the hull inspection is due in 2023.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Fridge/freezer- Full Size (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Heat (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Salon (Included)
- Settee (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Locker (Included)
- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Bell (Included)
- Bench Seat (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Bow Seating (Included)
- Captain's Chair (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Passenger Seat (Included)
- Rocket Launchers (Included)
- Rod Holders (Included)
- Rod Storage (Included)
- Rub Rails (Included)
- Sea Cocks (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- Transom - Closed (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Windshield - One Piece (Included)
- Windshield Washer (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (3x 8D)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shore Power Cord (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Closed Water Cooling Sys. (Included)
- Date Of Engine Service (2022)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Fuel Injected (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (2)
- Rudder (Included)
- Rudder Indicator (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Covers - Display (Included)
- GPS / Fishfinder (Included)
- GPS/ Fishfinder/ Plotter (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Radar (2)
- Radar Array (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Speaker (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)- Halon Fire Suppression (Included)
- High Bilge Water Alarm (Included)
- Liferaft (2)