- 2021 Grginic yachting Mirakul 40 Hardtop$ 321,152Zagreb, CroatiaGrgini? Yachting
- 2020 Jeanneau 12.5 WA$ 370,328At Sales Office, NetherlandsBoatland Boatservice Dannijs
- 2022 Axopar 37 Sun Top$ 316,134GOLFE JUAN, 06 - Alpes-MaritimesDolphy Services Eurl
- 2022 Custom Alium 42's$ 732,628st tropez, FranceNautic A22
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
1976 Custom Unbekannte Werft Polizei Patroulienboot
1976 Custom Unbekannte Werft Polizei Patroulienboot$ 150,540-, Austria
What can I use Classic boats for?
Classic boats can be used for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports, saltwater fishing and freshwater fishing. They can go from 4 foot to 50 foot . These boats are produced by various manufacturers and come in: deep vee, displacement, planing, modified vee and flat; inboard, inboard/outboard, outboard, electric and outboard-2s engines. They are also available in gas, diesel and electric.
How many Classic boats are there on Boatshop24?
At Boatshop24, we have currently offers 195 Classic boats sold by private sellers and professional boat brokers, mainly in United Kingdom. There are both new and second hand Classic boats for sale, with the oldest from 1898 and the newset from 2023. Choose from wooden, steel and aluminum boats on Boatshop24.
Which brand has the best Classic boats?
There are currently 80 Classic boats manufacturers. However, some of the best are made by Chris-Craft, Boesch, Custom, other and Century. Browse Boatshop24 for luxury Classic boats from a wide selection of brands.
How much are Classic boats?
Boatshop24 has a wide variety of Classic boats for sale, with prices from $5,024 for cheap, functional boats to $2,223,358 for exclusive, luxury Classic boats.