- 1953 Buchanan Sea Spray$ 8,499Brittany, FranceIndigo Yachting
- 2009 Beneteau Cyclades 50.5$ 154,451Stralsund, GermanyJudel/Vrolijk & Co - Brokerage GmbH
- 2023 Dehler 38SQ$ 261,224Altefähr, Mecklenburg-Western PomeraniaYachtservice Sail&Surf Rügen
- 1980 Jeanneau Rush 31$ 27,196Castelldefels, SpainNetwork Yacht Brokers - Barcelona
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
1974 Custom Camper & Nicholson 40 mt steel/aluminium
1974 Custom Camper & Nicholson 40 mt steel/aluminium$ 2,555,374Mar Tirreno, Italy
Custom is a boat brand that has 191 for sale on Boatshop24 with 30 new vessels and 161 used boats. These boats are sold by both private sellers and boat dealerships.
Boatshop24 offers a huge range of boats built between 1882 and 2024.
What can a Custom boat be used for?
Boats by Custom can be used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Custom currently manufacturers boats with deep vee, displacement, monohull, catamaran and planing hulls and inboard, outboard, inboard/outboard, outboard-4s and electric engines. They come in diesel, gas and electric.
What type of boats do Custom manufacture?
Custom are known for their motor yachts boats. Their biggest boat measures 61 foot, whilst their smallest is 3 foot.
Are Custom boats expensive?
Boatshop24 has a broad selection of Custom boats, the cheapest is priced at $855 and the most exclusive at $11,845,318.
Engine power also varies from 10hp to 8,968hp, depending on the model.
What are Custom's best boats?
Custom's most luxurious models are: 23FT Cabin Cruiser, Barfly Yacht, Built Sloop, SL33 Cat and Schooner.