1993 Carver Santego 340 Sunbridge at a GREAT Price!!!
Upgrades (plan was to navigate to the Gulf of Mexico)
- BOTTOM / HULL: All previously applied paint removed to gelcoat, then sealed to avoid water penetration and bubbling with multiple coats of Interprotect and covered with two coats of Petit's top of the line high copper content Trinidad for antifouling protection. The Petit Trinidad was hand brushed for grooves to run parallel as possible to the keel for least water resistance and to improve speed and performance. Bottom is ready for saltwater use if so desired.
Work took over 4 months, and well over $2000 in materials.
All new bottom thru-hulls.
- NEW LONG BLOCK and accessories in 2013 starboard.
- COCK PIT CUSTOM ENCLOSURE: Full bimini covering the entire area and fully enclosed with screened panels to keep out insects and gulls.
- NEW TEAK CABIN FLOOR: with durable aluminum oxide finish.
- TENDER ACCESSORIES: Custom built stainless steel support frame over the top of the cockpit. A 12v electric winch cable and pulley system is used to effortlessly raise and slide the tender onto the support frame. A braced swing out arm, in combination with the winch assists in transferring the motor to the tender.
- RADAR ARCH: Custom stainless steel.
All new pin striping.
- OUTDRIVES: Multiple new coats of anti-fowling paint. $150 materials only.
- Complete new hydraulic trim system on port engine; hydraulic pump, both lift cylinders, etc. Approx. $1,000 materials.
- TRIM TABS: New trim controller - $1000. Complete new trim tab system: Hydraulic pump, hydraulic cylinders, stainless steel tab plates, bridge switch, etc. $1,000 materials
- Upgraded to an automatic trim tab adjustment control system to allow for setting ultimate cruising attitude and performance.
- HEAT & AIR CONDITIONING: New Marine Air/Dometic reverse cycle heat pump combination heat and air conditioner. $3,000 materials
- Upgraded to the Elite Cabin controls which will allow additional settings such as humidity control while not on-board.
- Upgraded to SmartStart(TM) Soft Starter to eliminate Boat air conditioning Start-up Spikes in electrical demands. It also reduced noise in the start-up cycle.
- A SECOND LARGE SCREEN COLOR GPS/depth with fish finder (Lorance) was added allowing two mapping systems (Navionics in addition to C-Maps) to assure confidence in dangerous waters and fish finding capability.
- NMEA 2000 Fuel System Monitor.
- STEREO: New high end Pioneer stereo with remote control from the bridge, complete with a cable to connect to Apple products, Bluetooth, telephone microphone, and cd player.
- Moored in a covered slip previous to this spring.
- U.S. Coast Guard Documented yacht.
- Twin 5.7l Volvo-Penta 570A I/O powered @ 550 hp
- Dual counter rotating props for each outdrive, newly balanced.
- Nominal Length: 33'-7"
- Overall Length: 35'-9"
- Beam: 11'-0"
- Cabin Head Room: 6'-3"
- Flybridge Enclosure: Canvas top, eisnglass surround with zip out vent panels: 2 front + 2 sides.
- Cock Pit Enclosure: Full Canvas top with surround screened enclosure.
- Engines: Starboard new 2013, Hours (to follow), Port replaced (to follow), Hours (to follow)
- Engine Cooling: Closed Cooling Systems
- Cruising Speed: 30 mph, Max. Speed: 35 mph
- Interphase forward depth scanner (can be used as down scan too)
- Radar and Furuno GPS combination
- NMEA 2000, GPS / Fish Locator Large Screen Color Lorance
- Bridge Marine Radio with linked hand held for Mate.
- Second fixed Marine Radio in cabin.
- Fuel: gasoline, dual switchable tanks hold 150 gallons
- Either engine can draw from either tank.
- Generator similarly switchable as well.
- Water: 48 gallon
- Generator: 6.5 kw Kohler with Closed Cooling.
- Batteries: 3, two are wired to an A/B switch for addition of an inverter.
- Two main batteries are switchable (batt 1, batt 2, both on, both off)
- Battery Charger: 30 amp
- Dry Weight: 11,150#
- Hull, Decks and Bow: Fiberglass (cabin top covered with new teak with factory finish)
- Sleeping: 5 (queen @ bow with privacy door, drop down dinette and sittee.
- Head: 1, sink, shower hose, macerator toilet, power vent.
- Hot and cold water shower hose/wash down on cock pit.
- Dinette: "U" configuration
- Storage: 2 clothes hanging and massive other storage
- Access, Ventilation: hatch over master birth, two side sliding windows and screened sliding door entrance at cock pit.
- Stove: 2 burner 120v (or alcohol) cook top.
- Microwave: Combination with bake oven.
- Refrigerator: 1 with internal freezer.
- Water System: Pressurized with water heater (dual heated by engine and 120v)
- Safety: engine compartment halon system, cabin smoke and carbon monoxide detectors and 3 fire extinguishers.
- Windlass: Included with anchor chain and rope combination.
- Swim Ladder: Swing down teak.
- Gas Grill.
- Wireless remote controlled spotlight.
Carver has a NMEA 2000 fuel monitoring system run from my big screen Lorance (fuel use per mile/hour/distance to empty, fuel tank level, etc)
Please make an inquiry for more info!
This listing has now been on the market 30 days. If you are thinking of making an offer, go ahead and submit it today! Let's make a deal!
We encourage all buyers to schedule a survey for an independent analysis. Any offer to purchase is ALWAYS subject to satisfactory survey results.
Take a look at ALL ***84 PICTURES*** of this vessel on our main website at POPYACHTS DOT COM.Contact us for a free BoatHistoryReport.com report on this vessel. We pay upfront for a report on every vessel possible, and we provide this peace of mind to our buyers at no charge and with no commitment. All you have to do is ask! At POP Yachts, we will always provide you with a TRUE REPRESENTATION of every vessel we market. We are a full-service brokerage company, ready to assist you in purchasing any boat anywhere! Please allow us to be your eyes and ears on the ground and assist you with your next vessel purchase. Thank you for visiting and we look forward to speaking with you!
- Stock #48258 ...Read full description