Brand New Mariner F60 ELPT EFI Outboard Engine- 60hp Four Stroke
- ELPT - Electric Start, Long Shaft, Power Trim & Tilt
- EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection for easy & quick starting
- Includes Rigging Kit - Tacho, Trim Gauge, Digital Gauge Harness, Remote Control Box w/Cables, 25L Fuel Tank, 3 Blade Alu Prop
- 5 Years Warranty (2 Years Commercial Warranty)
- Available for UK Delivery (Engine will be supplied with PDI completed)
- Export Enquiries Welcome, Contact us for a Quote
- All our Mariner outboards are new in stock and are the latest models. No old stock or outdated models!
- Call for the best pricing on all Mariner Outboard Engines
- Packages available with Talamex, Mercury & Quicksilver Inflatables
- Finance available for engine / boat packages & repower upgrades. Contact us for more information.
Engine Features & Benefits:
SMOOTH, POWERFUL AND FUEL EFFICIENT
Buying a mid-range Mariner FourStroke means you’re buying more because our 50 and 60hp motors also feature proven electronic fuel injection which offers renowned fuel efficiency and smooth, quiet operation. For added durability and push, Command Thrust models feature taller gearcases and 33% larger components. Just the job for bigger boats. These outboards are SmartCraft-ready and are equipped with turn-key starting for fast and reliable ignition. Never has Mariner dependability looked or sounded so good.
Inherent FourStroke characteristics include quiet, smooth operation and exceptional idling.
40% better fuel economy than comparable 2-stroke models.
Integral power trim adjusts boat’s attitude for improved boat handling under a variety of speeds and water conditions.
Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply.* Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
Two-year limited commercial warranty.
EFI models offer turn-key starting and instantaneous throttle response in all types of atmospheric conditions.
Low-noise combustion process ans sound-dampening cowls for extremely smooth and quiet operation.
Designed for strength and durability.
Stainless steel driveshaft, shift shaft, prop shaft, water pump housings and power head fasteners.
SmartCraft technology with Engine Guardian System; monitors engine functions and alerts you to possible engine problems.
For more information, download the Mariner engine brochure.